From the days of the big box like TV, today we have made the journey to LED. These days, the trend of LED TV is going on. Today everyone just wants to buy LED TVs. So if you are also planning to buy LEDs, then we are telling you some special tips, which will come when you buy LED TVs.
Considering the growing interest of the customers, companies are also presenting TVs at one of the attractive prices. So if you are also planning to buy LEDs, then we are telling you some special tips, which will come when you buy LED TVs.
1. If you are planning to buy a 55-inch LED TV and you have a budget of 40 thousand rupees, then you should take several options. You will get many better options in 40 thousand budgets. Experts say LED TVs will not be less than 32 inches size.
2. If you can increase your budget, then you will be right to buy full HD 1080p HD TV. Right now almost all HD LED TVs come with full HD 1080p resolution.
3. Also, if you have a small TV with less features and a bigger TV option then buy bigger TVs at the same price.
4. Before purchasing a TV, keep in mind that the size of the TV you want is to make a mind beforehand. This will help you buy the right TV model.
5. Today, as well as assemblable TVs are available in the market. You can choose the assembly option. That’s not necessarily what you want in the chosen model.
6. If you want to use any other TV except set top box, then be sure to check HDMI, USB ports, 3.5mm audio jacks and other AV port.
7. Some experts believe that taking less feature TVs with less features can lead to losses. So avoid taking cheap Android TVs.