Apple, the American mobile maker is going to unveil Apple iPhone 8 along with the iPhone 7S, iPhone 7S Plus on 12 September 2017 at its annual anniversary event, reported by Wall Street Joural. At the event iPhone 8 won’t be the only highlight but also 4K Apple TV set-top box and Apple Watch that supports SIM card will be make an appearance, according to a Bloomberg report. The iPhone 8, along with the iPhone 7S and 7S Plus will be available in the market around 10 days after it’s unveil. The price of the phone has been not revealed yet.
See Here: Apple iPhone 5S 2017- A Complete Review
The upcoming smartphone will come with new dynamic design that will capture the user’s attention towards itself. Whereas iPhone 7S and 7S plus will be updated to the current iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7S Plus.
Some interesting points about the Apple iPhone 8:
- The iPhone 8 is expected to come with a price tag of around $1000 (expect India price of nearly Rs 1 lakh).
- The iPhone 8 possibly comes with a new design, which is said to include two layers of glass with a metal frame sandwiched between them.
- Currently, it is not clear how big will be the screen size of the iPhone 8. Although some rumours have hinted that this could be a 5.8-inch screen. We have also heard of the OLED panel, unlike the LCD panel that current iPhones use. The OLED panel, often seen in phones like the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy Note 8, shows punchier, deeper colours. Although there is no consensus on the screen size, it has been hinted by analysts that follow Apple that the iPhone 8 will have a design with very thin bezels around the screen.
- The iPhone 8 is expected to do away with the physical home button. As for the TouchID, there are two rumours. One hints that the TouchID will move to the Apple logo on the back cover while another one says that it will be under the glass on the screen.
- The iPhone 8 is expected to come with a redesigned camera. Just like the iPhone 7 Plus, it will have two cameras on the rear: one a regular camera, and the other one with a telephoto lens for the portrait photos and closeups. But — and so say rumours — this time around Apple is also going to use a bigger image sensor in the iPhone 8 so that it competes with the camera performance of the Google Pixel and the Galaxy S8 in a better way, especially when it comes to low light performance.
- The redesign will possibly allow Apple to offer wireless charging with the iPhone 8, although reports say that the charging speed won’t be as fast as what consumers get with the Galaxy S8, which too supports wireless charging.
- It has been speculated that Apple is also beefing up the front and back cameras in the iPhone 8 to offer better augmented reality experience. If you remember, Apple introduced artificial reality APIs in the iOS 11, the software that is going to be inside the iPhone 8.
- The iPhone 8 will be powered by the Apple A11 processor and is sure to come with at least 32GB internal storage. To support better AR experience, it will also possibly come with 3GM RAM.
- The Apple iPhone 8 will support face recognition and users will be able to unlock the phone using face recognition technology. The phone will probably sport a sensor on the front that will help users get better face recognition even when the light is low.