Today, Chinese mobile maker, Xiaomi has launched its new flagship, called Mi Max 2 in Indian mobile industry. The latest phablet was introduced at a company’s event in New Delhi. It was unveiled with only one configuration and single color option. Moreover, the Smartphone is featured with the 6.44-inch full-HD display, 5300mAh battery, 4GB RAM, and 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor.
The handset will be available for sale on 27th July via online portals include Amazon.in, Flipkart, Tata Cliq and Paytm Mall. It will be also sold throught offline channels including Poorvika, Sangeetha, BigC, Lot Mobiles, Ezone, Hotspot, and Vijay Sales. This cell is the first MI series phone launched in Indian bazaar.
xiaomi mi max 2 price in india and offers:
The phone has been priced at 16,999 INR and now it will be available with matte black color option. Here is good news for mobile enthusiasts who want to own this phone, Chinese giant will start its 3rd Mi anniversary special sale on July 20 and 21 from 10 am on company’s official website and Mi stores across the country.
Mi Max 2 launch offers include a Reliance Jio data bundle of up to an additional 100GB 4G data. Users will get up to 10GB additional data on every recharge of Rs. 309 or above, limited to 10 recharges up to May 31, 2018.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Display: 6.44-inch Full-HD (1080 x 1920) | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 625 | 14nm FinFET technology
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage 64 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 MP with Dual LED flash | PDAF | Sony IMX386 sensor
- Front Camera: 5 MP | 85° wide-angle lens
- Battery: 5,300 mAh | Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 211 g